
The nightly injections are going well and everyday I am more anxious to get to the next step of my IUI procedure this month. I continue the shots until tomorrow night. Looking forward to Monday when I have a blood test and an ultrasound to see how well the fertility injections did for my eggs. I am thinking happy good thoughts! Hsien will be there so I am glad about that. This will be his first visit to the infertility doctor with me. He has been nervous and scared for me. He says I am brave. I often times thinks he feels helpless because there really isn't anything he can really do. We talked and because I am realistic about our chances, we decided that if this IUI cycle fails this month, we will try again right away. It will be another $1000 but it might do the trick! I have read stories that sometimes it takes 2-3 trys to get pregnant. I hope and pray that first is a charm! ;) I have hope though. Yesterday I was just so gitty and happy...just this huge wave of positive energy and thoughts came through and it's been that way for a few days. I haven't felt too negative or hopeless about all of this. I guess better to be positive...no reason to feel down about something that hasn't even happened yet.
I have had a lot of support from my boss and also a few friends. It's amazing who pops up in your life and wants to know everything going on. So surprised by the ones who are currently pregnant or going through a divorce or some other life changing event. They have so much on their plate yet they always take a moment every day to say they are thinking of me. I really value those friends...I truly do. Last night a good friend of me gave me the most beautiful inspirational card. I was in tears when I read it. It was so amazing to have love and support like this. I truly am lucky!
Hsien and I recorded a video of me preparing and doing our injection on the second night. It's about 8 minutes long and some parts are boring but the beginning and the end are kind of funny. I make light of the situation and have to laugh and make fun of myself or else I will go crazy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCBQLhqAmq0
Monica,
ReplyDeleteI'm always thinking of you...me and Jeoff constantly are sending you and Hsien the very best of happiness and positive energy your way! You never cease to amaze me with how happy, hopeful, and positive you are. I love you tons, Miss Monikat! :)
xoxo
sue ann
PS-I just watched the you tube video and you have once again confirmed to me what an amazingly strong woman you are. Jeoff and I love you SOOO MUCH!!!!!
ReplyDelete