
I am really really excited about the IUI happening this Monday. Not sure why I feel so positive and excited! I am sort of worried that I might be setting myself up for failure but I just have no negative doubts in my mind right now. It's really weird! Like I know it MIGHT not work this time but maybe just knowing that we will do it again next month right away makes me feel better? I don't know! I hope we don't and we can just have this done already. Going through the shots and being bloated again does not sound fun. Actually the shots are not that bad....it's the huge bloated belly and nagging pain in my ovaries that is the worst part of it all at this point. Who knows...still another 2 weeks to go with the IUI and the progesterone suppositories.
Saw the NP this morning for my ultrasound and it went well. Sadly the one follicle I had in my right ovary decided to take a permanent hike but luckily there are 3 on my left side. One is measuring 17.5mm which is right around where they want it to be. The other two are very small so the chances are quite slim with those two ever meeting sperm. So I am hopeful. I was hoping to have more then one follicle but after reading a lot on line, the average woman who gets pregnant only releases one egg anyways...so it could happen! I am really hopeful! It's a good size and with Hsien's super dooper sperm, we may very well get the child that we dream about. She saw nothing else to worry about. My uterus looks good and my lining is excellent measuring exactly where it should be. I was told I did not have to do anymore shots with Menopur and to do the Trigger shot tonight at 11pm. This will trigger my ovulation and release the eggs. I was also told to have sex tonight. This will increase our chances of getting pregnant....so that is our little homework assignment ;) Of course Hsien had no problems with that Ha! Ha!
I am still pretty bloated and my left ovary is really crampy. I can see now why since I have this huge follicle sitting there ready to make a baby.
I was happy today because I went bridesmaid dress shopping and I was worried I would look really bloated but it all worked out and with the style dress that I decided on, you couldn't even tell. I ordered the dress and asked the saleslady about what I should do if I do get pregnant since I am ordering the dress in the size I am now. She told me to call her right away when I found out and that she would order me extra fabric. So awesome..I REALLY hope I need to call her to get that extra fabric. This would be soooo great! By the time of the wedding I would be about 6 1/2 months pregnant.
I am really happy and very excited about all of this. Looking forward to taking the two days off work too to relax and catch up on a few things. It will be very good for me! The two week wait will drive me crazy but I am hoping all the craziness will be worth it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment