Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot

Ha! Ha! My friend was telling me to play that hip hop song "Shot Shot" while I did my first shot tonight for inspiration hehe I couldn't stop laughing thinking about it tonight while doing my first shot.

I was anxious and excited to get to it. I got home, took a shower, cleaned off the counter with alcohol and showed Hsien how I was going to prepare the shot. I was a bit nervous and frustrated. Not sure if I screwed up one part...kicking myself for that but I can't beat myself up. I will just move forward and do better tomorrow night. It was harder to put the shot together then actually give myself the shot! Ahhh! I was nervous before poking myself. When I did it wasn't that bad but it stung for a few moments. Finally got it all in and it was over. Put all of the stuff in my biohazard container and was done. I feel a bit crampy now and bloated.

Other then that...feeling super positive! I hope this works this one time! I have a lot of love and support in my life right now with so mamy amazing women cheering me on!!! I can't wait to make them all Aunties!!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment