It's been a while since I wrote. I guess there isn't much to say while I wait and wait and wait for Monday morning to roll around. It's been nice not having to go to any doctor's appts the past 2 weeks though!
Sunday night Hsien and I will be going to Target to buy pregnancy tests...its our little date ;) Monday morning when I wake up, I will test and hope for the best! Not going to beat myself up if it is negative because there is still a chance that I could be but if my period comes, then I know, it's back to the drawing board again this month. Trying not to think about doing that all over again but if I must...I will!
I haven't really felt pregnant but I have had symptoms of things which I am not sure are in my head or are a side effect of the progesterone I am taking twice a day. My breasts are slightly sore, a pimple popped up on my face Sunday, I have had indigestion and lose bowels...just little things. Last night I laid in bed and asked God for a sign....and what i got this morning was waking up to a pimple errupting on my upper lift. Ouch! How is that for a sign? I never get pimples ever....so who knows. Trying not to think too much into things and get my hopes up at all.
I've had a lot of great support from my friends and it really has been a wakeup call for me. Sometimes you have to go through something pretty hard to figure out who cares and who dosen't.
Not sure if I will blog again this weekend unless some momentous event happens. I will be back here on Monday I am sure! ;) Hoping of course to report wonderful news!
No comments:
Post a Comment