Some things have happened since I last wrote. I have done tons of research on high FSH and ready to tackle this "diagnosis". I found a new acupuncturist that is more affordable and is caring and compassionate about infertility. I am hoping that my time with her will help my FSH. It's expensive unfortunately and Hsien and I had a long talk about it this afternoon. He dosen't understand why I just don't see what the RE says and start taking shots and hormones. I REALLY don't want to do that yet. I want to give acupuncture a shot first (no pun intended). I know it's expensive but if I can be proactive and do this now, I might be able to avoid us having to go down the IVF route which will be a lot more expensive and daunting physically and emotionally. It's all so emotionally draining and hurting our bank account already.
It pisses me off that crack addicts and alcoholics can get pregnant without even trying and someone like me has to go through all these hoops to even conceive. I tell ya...life is not fair!
I read "Inconceivable" over the weekend and it helped me a lot. The woman in the book also has high FSH but hers was a bit extreme. She was 42 at the time and had a level of 42. At least mine at 13.3 is someone do-able in getting under control. I am anxious to see how my FSH levels do the next blood test. Please please please please show some sign of improvement so that I can prove to Hsien that I am not crazy!
Excited also about my RE appt on Thursday. Hopefully they don't shove IVF down my throat off the bat. I want to see other options first as hormone free as possible!
Well I am off to start reading "The Infertility Cure" now...hoping to be enlighted by another fertility book. Staying positive!!
No comments:
Post a Comment