Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Resentment in my Spleen

Today was awesome....did a lot as far as dealing with my infertility. I had a great acupuncture session and after that went to see my friend Kate for my Reiki session with her at her home. She welcomed me with open arms and a new hair do and escorted my upstairs to her meditation room with her table. She explained to me what she was going to do and told me to just relax and close my eyes on the table. She was going to run her hands over my body to feel my energy. It was a pretty relaxing session. The only thing I noticed was in the beginning my ankles twitched a little bit (like tiny bubbles popping in them) and when I breathed out, I got a little lightheaded for a few minutes. Kate explained that it might have been the part when she was "grounding" me. I also had pressure in my sinus passages the whole time that is not normally there when I am lying down. I had a warm mentholy sensation coming from my toes as well. Nothing extraordinary about the sensations I felt but enough for me to notice them. She felt my energy for about 30 minutes. When she woke up me told me a few things that were very interesting.

-the top of my head has lots of positive energy
-my stomach area holds my emotions. She sensed something holding me down in that area.
-my right ovary she felt an energy from
-my spleen had a resentful energy. She stated that I hold a lot of feelings about how people will feel or react if I don't have children. I never thought about how others would react but it certainly could be a subconscious feeling.
-she felt an energy from my left knee but could not figure out what it is

She told me to start imaginging myself with a child in a beautiful room. Imagine that the child is mine and that this will happen. If we imagine ourselves in the sitaution we want, our energy will help us to obtain our goals.

It was a very nice and relaxing session with her! I asked if I could do something for her like take her to dinner or something but she was happy to do these sessions with me. She gets a lot out of them as well and for her benefit to learn. She has been practicing Reiki for 3 years and it's more of a side hobby then anything. She works as an engineer full time and does this to relax. I will see her on Monday and practice my visual homework about imaging myself with a beautiful baby in a beautiful room. In fact...I am going to go further, I am going to imagine myself with TWINS! Why not....it can't hurt to wish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment