So the NT scan went great....boy was it long! I was there almost 2 hours. Felt bad for the nurse because her arm and eyes were getting tired and she had to take a couple of breaks. Pretty cool to have the ultrasound on my belly! All babies checked out fine at this point with Baby A and B measuring the same and Baby C a few days behind and a little smaller. It was so cool to see them moving about and I finally heard heartbeats!! Baby A was the wild one moving around like crazy! It was so neat!
So the doctor when she came in after the nurse did the measurements asked if I wanted to know gender and I said yes. She told me it might not be exact but that she could try to guess. Well funny thing...her thoughts correlated exactly what the nurse thought! Not getting hopes up because anything can change but it would be super cool if my intuition was right since the beginning!
Sooooooo if everything today was accurate, Baby A and B are.......I'm keeping it to myself for now =P heheh
Other good news, the doctor called me back last night and reported that the babies are at low risk for downs syndrome and other birth defects! Such a relief!!!
Off to pack for Palm Springs now! I tried the bridesmaid dress on Wed and my husband said "Thank God the wedding is this weekend!". I am sort of popping out....but my boobs look great ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment