Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best birthday gift ever!!



Such a lovely picture!! It makes me smile and be so happy!

Still waiting to hear back from my nurse about my second blood test but I should hear from her in the morning. I took two pregnancy tests tonight just to be on the "safe side" and the turned positive really fast!!! First time ever seeing this before!!!! Hsien hasn't stopped smiling since Monday!

I am feeling okay for the most part except I am more tired then usual and still have lots of cramping. The most unusual symptom is that I am hungry ALL THE TIME! I am not even joking! If I don't eat in time, I get hungry pangs that are horrible. The last three nights I have been waking up at 2:30am STARVING and in pain from hunger. Thank God for cereal! I eat a bowl and 30 minutes later I am back to sleep. Hsien thinks it's all so weird Ha! Ha!

Another symptom is I am definitely more irritable then usual....things irritate me so much quicker then ever! I cannot believe my attitude sometimes. Tonight I didn't even know who I was! Ahhhh hormones!!! Now I get it when they talk about pregnant women being so hormonal. I hope this isn't the case till November.

But again...I am not complaining about any of this!! I will take it all...10 times! I am just so grateful to be pregnant right now....this truly is the biggest dream coming true. I cannot wait to be called "Mommy"!

No comments:

Post a Comment