and I want to get off NOW!!! It's a good thing I am writing and not doing a video journal because I am full of F Bombs right now
So I went in for my Day 7 Ultrasound. My lining is thin and I have one follicle measuring 10.5. Whoopeee. I am so pissed off! And you know....I was drinking raspberry tea leaf for the previous months and my lining was always really great. The one month I decide to not drink it..and my lining is thin...of course! Ugh!! I wish I had been drinking it last week....grrrrrr!!
So I have one follicle at this point. They are continuing my meds and I have another ultrasound on Thursday AM. The doctor thinks my IUI might be on Saturday morning.
This is probably the WORST weekend for me to being doing IUI and I am so frustrated. Isn't it always how this is????!!
So my husband and his best friend plan a yearly snow trip to Lake Tahoe every year during President's holiday. His best friend and wife fly out here from Washington DC. They take the 4 days off and snowboard Fri, Sat and Sun. Our plan was to leave Thursday night and head up there and snowboard Friday and Saturday with all of our friends. Sunday unfortuntaly is my Aunt's funeral which also happened to fall on this weekend. We have to head out and drive about 2 hours to my Aunt's funeral Sunday morning. Luckily her and my Uncle lived close to Lake Tahoe so it's not a big deal for us to take the day away from our friends and spend it with family. Then after the funeral that night we were going to head back to the cabin we rented in Tahoe. We were all planning to head back on Monday afternoon but no snowboarding...just packing up and leaving.
So Lake Tahoe is about a 4-5 hour drive for us (sometimes longer if the traffic is bad) and the weather forecast says that the snow will be pretty good because of all of the rain we are getting and to bring chains or you will be turned around.
So guess what?! I have to tear my husband away from his friends Friday night so he can drive back down home for 4 hours and do the IUI Saturday morning at 10am. By the time we get back up to Tahoe it's 5pm and the snowboarding is over. So my husband will probably get ONE day of snowboarding with his friends. This really sucks! I have decided to not even go up until after the IUI on Saturday. I am in too much of a bad mood to want to ski on Friday. I'll just go to work and not take the day off like I planned.
I really really really really hate this! I cannot wait to be done with IUI. I have no good feelings about this cycle and wish I just went with my gut and went straight to IVF.
Thank you Infertility for yet again ruining a perfect weekend for us!!! I hate you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment